Sep 14, 2010

I am still harvesting strawberries! I really can not believe how great these strawberries have performed! They are pretty small because they have received almost no water this year, but most have produced runners, and some of the runners have fruited!

My friends and I are planting an herb circle around the two bee hives in the next month or so. We thought it would be good to have some herbs that we could just let go to full flower for the bees very near their hives. That way, we can influence their honey as well as keep people from getting too close accidentally to the hives. The bees need a little bit of a "runway" to aim for the hive, and if people are in their way, there could be trouble. If anyone would like to help clear the soil and plant new herb plants, please email me and we can decide what day works best for everyone.
peace-
Jayne
jayne @ sistersageherbs.com

"Before" Pictures! - Looking North

"Before" Pictures! - Looking North
Longfellow in Feb 2008